Introduction to Papers
Last Updated -
What to upload files to securely store them in iCouch? Want to create forms for progress and psychotherapy notes? Want to create a blank document as you might in Microsoft Word? The iCouch Papers feature is exactly what you're looking for.
A "Paper" refers to uploaded files, forms and documents.
You can do the following in the Papers section:
- Upload and View Files (PDFs, Audio, Video, etc.)
- Create a Form Template
- Use a Form Template (i.e. "fill out a form")
- Electronically sign a form
- Create a new word processing document
- Share files, documents or forms
Here's a video on how to use the forms section:
If you need more help or have questions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for prompt assistance!