How to Start a Video Session
Last Updated -
- Desktop or Laptop Computer, iPad, iPhone, Android Phone or Tablet
- Camera & Microphone (the ones built into your devices are fine)
- Chrome, Firefox or Safari
- Internet Connection -- 3mbps+ recommended, though the system will work as low as 1mbps
Notes for iOS and Mac Safari users:
- For iOS, you must be running iOS 11 or later
- For Mac Safari, you must be running version 11 or later
Using a Video Room
- Sign in.
- Go to Video section (click Video on the left sidebar menu.)
- Click "New Room" (at the top right of the page)
- Enter a name of that room; click Create.
- The resulting link -- share that with participants.
- Simply click the link to join the video call. Anyone with the link can join the video session
It will work on anything except Internet Explorer. For iPhone/iPad, you'll have to have the latest software update (iOS 11.) For Mac Safari, you'll also need the latest update (Safari v. 11)
Creating a One-time Session
2. Go to Video section (click Video on the left sidebar menu.)
3. Click "Start a Video Session" (at the top right of the page)
4. Click "Invite Others" -- you can copy the link or share by email. Email invitations are sent almost instantly.
For further help
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org