Do you find yourself writing the same boilerplate in your treatment notes over and over? Do you need to create some new forms but want to use an existing form as a starting point? If so, Duplicates is exactly what you're looking for!
How to create duplicate papers
- Go to the Papers section.
- If you want to duplicate an existing form template, click on Form Template Manager, otherwise, you can duplicate an existing, filled-out form or document.
- Check the boxes next to the items you want to duplicate. You can't duplicate uploaded files.
- In "Actions" in the top right of the Form Template Manager or in the main Papers section, select "Duplicate."
- A new copy will be created and "Copy" will be appended to the title. Remember, you can change the title of things in the File Information tab when you open a paper.
If you duplicate a filled out, locked form (such as a treatment note,) any existing signature will be stripped from the copy. (The original is untouched.)
This is super-useful if you fill out treatment notes for the same patient over and over -- instead of always having to fill in the same information, simply use the Duplicate function to create a new copy from the existing one.